Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: multiple complaints by wife: in each new complaint she adds new additional alleg  (Read 1360 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline goyalkhush

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Dear Sir
I came to know about you from surfing internet regarding false complaints by wife.
I am victim of false complaints my wife.
She comolained to:
1. First of all after one month of separation she complained to SSP, she withdrawn that complaint after 3 weeks
2. She sent complaint to my employer
3. She complained to state women commission (after 3 months of separation)
4. She filed divorce under section 13 against me (after 3 months of separation)
5. State women commission closed complaint due to case in court
6. She withdrawn divorce petition (after 6 months of separation)
7. She filed crpc 125 on same day she withdrawn divorce
8. Now crpc 125 in in court
9. I hv heard she is going to file dv case too next month (after 7 months of separation)

 all allegations by her are false.
I hv sent so many registered letters to state women commission that complaint by my wife was false, but they did noy reply.

 plz suggest what i can do before she files false dv case

can she file new complaint to police again?
in first police complaint there was no allegation of dowry, istridhan etc, now in new crpc 125 she added these allegations.


Offline sabbavarapusreenuvasu

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
section 125 of Cr.P.C relating to Maintenance. your wife has aright to ask maintenance from you and can not escape from the liability

you can exempt from liability only when you proves that she is having sufficient means to  living.

 coming to Domestic violence your wife has right to file a compliant under that Act.
You have to keep all the complainant of your wife and  note the inconsistent statement relating to the facts those will help you during the course trail to disprove your wife's false allegations 

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 902
  • Karma: +25/-20
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Dear Sir,

Your wife can file a fresh complaint for dowry harassment in the police station. But the first complaint which was filed by her having no allegations of dowry harassment may certainly help you in future. Please keep all her complaints it may be useful to you in future.

Section 125 is maintenance case and has nothing to do with DV or dowry harassment complaint. You cannot stop her from filing any case against you, the only remedy is with you to defend the cases filed by her.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India