Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Can a partition suite be filed under order 7 rule 1 of cpc?  (Read 629 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Refugee

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile

I am undergoing a divorce case and my husband is prolonging the dates just to drag the case. He is harassing me in courts and all the things are going in his favor. Like its been 2 years still the case is in beginning stage, no maintenance order has been passed, I m finding very difficult to bear my expenses and my 7 yr old daughter's school expenses, inspite of filing a police complaint he passes filthy remarks from behind, follows me and my daughter and spread false things against me and my family in the society. I am very depressed seeing all this and feel suicidal, but only my 7 yr old daughter is making me live.

Hence my lawyer suggested me to file a property case against him. Its his father's self acquired property and few years back he(father-in-law) passed away without any will as per my knowledge.

Now my lawyer is telling me to file a partition suit in my minor daughter's name in order to bring him to his toes. She is filing it under ORDER VII rule 1 of Civil Procedure Code. Will the grandaughter be eligible for the share of property in her grandfather's self acquired property? If not what step I can take?

Please advice. I am in great need of help.

Thanks in advance

« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 06:50:25 AM by Refugee »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India