Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

Author Topic: Rejected offer after accepting it but before joing it illegal?  (Read 171 times)

Offline dilip100hrs

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Hello Experts,

I am first time posting question on this website and not sure if the community is right? Or should I post under corporate.
Problem is , I got offer letter from an IT company (say ABC)three months back.I had told them that my current notice period is of 3months but still they gave me an offer with joing after 1month.I wrote in reply that I accept it but the joing should be date should be 3 months later.The manager for that company said it's OK, we will work out that.Meanwhile I got better offer from another company( say XYZ) and I joined that and a day before joing ABC I told ABC manager I would not join ABC.Now ABC manager is threatning me that he will take legal action against me and would blacklist me in nasscom.

1) ABC had offered me offer letter on 1st April giving joining of 25th April. I accepted it saying the joining has to be of 20th June and they said we will work out that.On 17th June I told them I am not joing on call and wrote mail to them on 18 starring the same.can they take any legal action against me?

2) Will this affect my job in XYZ?

I am very scared

Offline keerthirobot

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
They cannot take any legal action against you. Consider the other case. IF you had joined and didn't turn up for few days(as per company policy) company will terminate you and treat you as absconded. You will not be entitled to any pay or experience certificate for you service done. However, it will change from company to company and they might even take a legal action for reimbursement of expenses incurred by company or loss because of your untold absence. So chill out my friend. Enjoy your new job.

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India