Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

Author Topic: Being cheated by company director/shareholder  (Read 418 times)

Offline smatts

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Being cheated by company director/shareholder
« on: June 20, 2016, 02:31:23 AM »
I am an NRI and one of a director/shareholder out of 3, to a pvt. ltd company registered with the ROC India. The company is a news media company and is associated with the printing and publishing a daily newspaper in Kerala. The newspaper license holder is also the director of the company but the license is not linked to the company. Since the last 3 years, I was funding the company as a loan for the working capital every month. Since the start of 2016, the newspaper was approved by the Public Relations Dept. with B grade and started getting the Kerala State govt. advertisements. The first revenue from the govt. as Rs. 2 lakhs and the newspaper license holder got the money into his private account and he started claiming the money to himself. Since he was working at another newspaper firm and was least involved the operations in this company, the other directors had told him to make the account joint account and continue the operations like before. We need money to urgently renew the ROC registration and file IT returns. But he want to claim the profit percentage without paying back my loan of Rs. 20 Lakhs incl. interest for the last 3 years. I managed to get his signature on the company accounts accepting the loan from me. I need help to deal with this and get back my hard earned money.

Offline NCLTNews

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
    • NCLT
Re: Being cheated by company director/shareholder
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 11:49:50 PM »
As, per your problem, you can take help from any law consultant or any firm who provide services regarding the company law.

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India