Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

Author Topic: Injustice Unheard before: Read below and help me!  (Read 265 times)

Offline nemesis92

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Injustice Unheard before: Read below and help me!
« on: June 22, 2016, 05:56:09 PM »
My name is Sayantan Mookherjee and I used to work as a Senior Business Development Manager handling 20 + team members from India and coordinated and got things done in Manhattan office for a telehealth organization in NYC, US.

On 22nd of January 2015, Kolkata, I was returning from office in the office vehicle which crashed against an incoming truck. This resulted a near fatal injury to me which caused pelvic bone dislocation with almost over 100 stitches over my body. This resulted a permanent damage to my sciatic nerve as it was tore apart with a 8 cm gap. The total hospital bills for the first time amounted 3.5 Lakh INR of which the organization paid 2.5 and the remaining they took from us.

The horror story begins from here. After couple of months, My left leg just attains 10% of strength and organization starts to say am lying in bed with false premises inspite of being crashed by the office vehicle it self.  I used to directly report to the President of the organization who started to abuse me over the phone that why I was not coming to office. Meanwhile, they haven't paid a single penny for my rehabilitation after that. In the month of July 2015, they forced me to resign without prior notice with reason as ridiculous that " my vision with President of the organization doesn't match"!  I started to give priority to my health and traveled to AIIMS and got a nerve transplant done. However, I have suffered permanent damages like foot drop, sensory and motor loss. I have gone through tremendous pain and still facing daily. The blood circulation of my left leg has worsened creating vericose pains. I have gone through tremendous psychological trauma .

Proof of the pudding is eating:

1. I can furnish all medical documents needed.
2. I can furnish all legal documents like the car which crashed.
3. I can give references from New York office directly who can vouch for my work.
4. Company Name: Sun Knowledge (

I seek justice as Sun Knowledge is a member of Nasscom

I am reachable at 9051071810.

Offline riteshmaity

• Professional legal Expert
  • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
    • View Profile
    • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
Re: Injustice Unheard before: Read below and help me!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 05:45:40 AM »
Sorry to hear your unfortunate incident.

If you are a manager (by nature of work having power to supervise subordinates, grant leave, hold domestic enquiry etc) then you will be out of the benefit of both industrial disputes act and employee's compensation act. I also assume considering your nature of work, you were not covered under ESI Act. So getting of compensation under these act is not possible.

Regarding your job, you have given  a resignation almost a year back (June 2015). Such termination will be illegal only if you can prove that such resignation was obtained from you by force. Time is important here as one year has already passed.

Now without seeing any documents (appointment, terms and conditions, resignation, medical details) it is difficult to advice at this point of time.
Linkedin -
Labour law blog -
Email - ritesh.k.maity***at***
Phone - 91-983-667-9309

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India