Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Opinion requested on rights I can exercise to have access to my daugher  (Read 1254 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Kriish

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Hi! This is kriish. I have been married for 14 years and differences between me me and my wife has been cropping up from 2008. Been through a rough patch in business and that has aggravated the situation more as some money was was received by me through a loan taken on her name. Because of my inability to Pay on time, I have undergone numerous verbal assaults,insults and humiliations. My wife is a good person,but her temper is volatile. She starts off in front of our 2.5 year old kid and that is hurting me even more. She brought her dad into our home and things started going down hill. Im making genuine efforts to close the money I have taken, but recently, I was physically blocked by her father from entering the house and later said he would give a police complaint and asked me to get out. It was my home and he had snuggled onto after my wife coerced me to  take him in to the house as he was a widower and completely cut off from his siblings for the last 20 years. Because of this money angle, he has been influencing my wife and instigating her to not give access to my kid who loves me dearly and is equally loved by me. My wife has systematically denied access to my parents even who were longing for a grand child for 12 long years. I do not want to separate from my wife or my kid but her father is obstructing  even to talk and negotiate with my wife. My kid is too young to grow up in this painful manner. For the sake of my kid, I'm ready to face any humiliation thrust upon me. Please advise, if there is any legal way to stop the man from meddltj between me and my wife. I need full access to my child and at the same time want a solution where my wife can be with me. I'm ready to accept that man aswell as long as he does not meddle.

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 844
  • Karma: +24/-19
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Dear Sir,

For access and visitation rights, please file a custody petition along with interim application for visitation rights. This will be filed under guardian ship and wards act.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
It is Guardian and Wards Act. On the date of filing of petition you can get ex parte order of interim visit to your child twice a week.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Offline Kriish

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Thank you both for your help. Much appreciated.S

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India