Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Alimony for me and my kid  (Read 521 times)

Offline Justicespice

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Alimony for me and my kid
« on: June 25, 2016, 05:43:14 AM »
We have been married from past one and half year. And have a child who is 6months old now. But things are not getting well between me and my husband. He is having anxiety problem is due to this he's on medication from more than 2 years. And his indifferent behavior causing problems.I also got physically assault by him several times moreover i am not getting any support from my in-laws
So i just wanted to know if we go for divorce how much approximate alimony i will get from him,, he is getting 84000₹ pm in hand. Right now as baby is too small so i am not doing any job. Will i b getting regular maintenance also if take some alimony immediately after divorce 

Also wanted to know that i want to keep my baby with me but seems like that he will not allow me to keep the baby. Wanted to know about the law for the same.

Offline advjaibansal

• Veteran at Law
    • View Profile
Re: Alimony for me and my kid
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 02:51:29 AM »
Dear Ma'am,

There is no fix amount for alimony, if you taking divorce on the grounds of mutual consent then it has to be decided and agreed upon by you and your husband. If there is no mutual consent divorce and you file for divorce against him along with maintenance application for you and the child, in such case, you may be getting around 30 to 40 thousand per month based on his income.

As the child is small, the custody cannot be taken from you, please do not leave the child with your husband. Take the child and go away, even without informing him. Then file for divorce. Once you want to take the custody, you don't have to take his permission.

Regards,
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
bansal.jai@gmail.com
mobile: 09868566649

Offline Justicespice

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 06:06:55 AM »
Thank you so much for guiding sir :) appreciate your concern and thank you so much for replying.

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2016, 11:01:05 AM »
I would like to say that MCD is the best way but now a days it is not so easy. Getting permanent alimony is also not at a fruitful. Several negotiations are being placed.

It is better to go back to your paternal place with your child by lodging a general diary before local police station otherwise you may face a counter criminal case of abduction of child. Further you can file a maintenance case against your husband. Until you pressurize your husband, you will not get MCD as well as permanent alimony in lump sum. Further you can also claim for maintenance of your child per month at a rate of 1/3rd of his income till your child attends majority i.e. 21 years.

As per Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act custody will be given to you but court will see the welfare of the child which is paramount to the court
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Email - adv.amarnath.sanyal@gmail.com
Mob - 09830303322

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India