Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need legal advice on complex family matter  (Read 896 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline piya2017

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need legal advice on complex family matter
« on: June 27, 2016, 11:45:53 AM »
My aunt has been demanding money from my mom(her sister) and me from last few years. At first her husband was violent and was asking for money, we kept helping them now and then due to emotional reasons but both my aunt and her husband are cons. They don't respect us. My aunt has a bank loan and she keeps harassing us for providing monetary help to her to pay off their bank loan installments. We would keep refusing but she keeps calling and coming to my home and keeps harassing, requesting, emotionally blackmailing till we help her. It is really very hard on us and our mental health. This has been going on for years and we see no end to this. Aunt has a daughter and we fear not going legal with this as she will have to take the burns of the deeds  of her parents, she is too young and dependent. We are stuck, don't know how this can be stopped without causing a havoc. They have properties they can sell to come out of their financial debts but they keep demanding money from us suggesting the bank will take their mortgaged property and they will not be left with anything. How can we stop this mental and financial harassment ?

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Need legal advice on complex family matter
« on: June 27, 2016, 11:45:53 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India