Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Forming a federation/society of many societies  (Read 1097 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline balajimit

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Forming a federation/society of many societies
« on: June 28, 2016, 10:40:48 PM »
I believe this is the right board to ask this question. If not someone please direct me.

I would like to know if there is way to from a federation/society from a set of already existing societies. Basically we are a set of residents of the same locality, but different apartments/layouts, coming together for a common cause. Each of these have already a functioning society already (registered under Societies Act, Karnataka). Wanted to know if there is any provision for forming a common federation/society from these ones. Or should we form another new one without any relation to these existing one? (and register under Societies Act again)

Offline advarjun

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 169
  • Karma: +8/-0
  • Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert
    • View Profile
Re: Forming a federation/society of many societies
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 09:16:00 PM »
You have to form a new one and register under the Societies Act, what you have stated here you should make a report of it hand hand it over to your MP and MLA of your area to table the matter in question hour, this will help.
Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Forming a federation/society of many societies
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 09:16:00 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India