Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: SHARE IN PROPERTY TRANSFER BY WAY OF WILL (FAMILY PROPERTY MY FATHER)  (Read 404 times)

Offline HARESH

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
SIR

I WANT LEAGAL ADVISE ON MATTER RELATED TO OUR FAMILY PROPERTY IN GUJRAT, JAMNAGAR DISTRICT.

PROPERTY IN NAME OF MY FATHERS BROTHER AND SISTER. MY FATHER HAVE TOW BROTHER ONE ELDER AND ONE YONGER. PROPERTY IS IN NAME OF YONGER BROTHER AND SISTER WIDOW

MY FATHER NAME IS NOT IN PROPERTY CARD. MY FATHER EXPIRED IN DEC 2014. MY FATHERS SISTER WHO STAY WITH US SINCE LONG HER NAME IS IN OUR RATION CARD SINCE APRIL 2013. IN APRIL 2013 SHE INSIST US TO TAKE HER NAME OUT AS SHE WANT TO STAY IN GUJRAT AT OUR NATIVE PLACE IN JAMNAGAR AND SHE GET BENIFIT AS WIDOW OVER THEIR. SO WE HAVE REMOVE HER NAME FROM RATION CARD IN MUMBAI MALAD.  NOW I COME TO KNOW THAT MY FATHERS ELDER BROTHER HAS MADE ONE WILL WHICH IS SIGNED BY MY FATHERS SISTER RELATED TO TRANSFER OF HER SHARE IN NAME OF MY FAHTERS ELDER BROTHER IN NOV 2013. SHE ALSO EXPIRED IN JAN 2016. MY FAHTHERS ELDER BROTHER HAS GIVEN PUBLIC NOTICE AS ON 17.03.2016 IN ONE LOCAL NEWS PAPER AAJ KAL OF JAMNAGAR GUJRAT THROUGH ADVOCATE RELATED TO OBTAINING PROBATE CERTIFICATE ON BASIS OF WILL ON 16.03.2016 IN WHICH GIVEN DATE FOR OBJECTION TO FILE UP TO 02.05.2016. AS I RESIDE IN VASAI, THANE, MAHARASHTRA AND MY FATHERS YONGER BROTHER RESIDE IN SURAT GUJRAT THIS NOTICE NOT CAME IN NOTICE OF US. NOW ELDER BROTHER PURSUING YONGER BROTHER TO SIGN ON PAPER AND GIVE APPROVAL.  IN APPLICATION TO JAMNAGAR COURT FOR PROBATE  MY FATHERS ELDER BROTHER HAS WRITTEN  THAT MY FATHER AND MOTHER BOTH EXPIRED AND IN THEIR LEGAL HIER IS HE HIMSELF, HIS SITER AND YONGER BROTHER ONLY. MY FATHER NAME IS NOT MENTIONED IN IT AS LEGAL HIER.   SO PLEASE GUIDE ME THAT CAN I OPPOSE THIS CASE AND HOW TO REPRESENT MY STATUS IN ABSENCE OF MY FATHER.  ALSO NOTE THAT MY FATHERS SISTER STAY WITH US FOR MOST OF YEARS SINCE 2013 APRIL SHE MOVED AND STAY WITH ELDER BROTHER ALSO AFTER THAT SHE UNDERGOES 2 /3 TIMES OPERATION FOR WHICH MY FATHERS ELDER BROTHER HAS COLLECTED CASH FOR TREATMENT AND ALSO OBTAINED DONATION FORM OUTSIDE. IN PROBATE APPLICATION HE HAS ALSO WRITTEN THAT BEFORE DEATH OF SISTER SHE STAY WITH HIM AND ALL EXPENSES BORN BY HIM ONLY.

Offline advmisthi

• Veteran at Law
  • Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
    • View Profile
Since you have an objection to it.
File to contest the probate immediately.

What are u waiting for
Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
I am here to help, Shoot your legal problem to me, I promise I will help

Offline HARESH

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
trhanks for your reply

but what can I have to do which kind of Objection I have to file and where I have to file it.

Property as I have stated above is of Gujrat Jamnagar - Will done at Same Place jamnagar - For Probat also application filed in jamangar 21.06.2016.

What i Have to write and to whom it to submit advocate who has done all this procedure.

Offline HARESH

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
Any one can suggest what step to take in above matter

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Your father has only rights to put objection from grating probate in favour of his brother. Immediately, ask you father to appear in the said probate case through lawyer and file objection in the said case. Otherwise court will grant probate ex parte. 
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Email - adv.amarnath.sanyal@gmail.com
Mob - 09830303322

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India