Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Neighborhood harassing  (Read 1064 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Charan Reddy

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Neighborhood harassing
« on: June 29, 2016, 08:13:45 AM »
Good day,
My name is Charan Reddy, male 23 from Hyderabad, Telangana. I live with my family (me, my younger brother, mother anf father) we own a house where we live on the ground floor and there are 3tenents living on first floor with their families. Two of these three tenants have children below 2 years. We have a neighbor just adjacent to the house and she always scolding us and our tenents regularly. So one fine day my mom outburst and shouted on her so she started abusing my mother and our whole family with very intolerant and abusive language and came to road and shouted and she also break down our door and came inside to beat my mom, by the time i was at home and already called the police but they were on the way, she breaks into my house and tried to beat me but i just defend my self. And when police came she falsely accused me of beating her, but while the police know all the story and they saw that she break our door they compramised us both. One week After that incident she started sciulding again on tenents and their small children and even us that she will beat my mother outside and also she brought few relatives ti her home (all are ladies) and trying to create a issue so thatwe outburst and they (ladies) can attack on my mom and when i try to defend she will keep women related case on me. and also harassing our tenents to vacate the house.
Please help me with answers which have high impact as our family is very afraid of her and i had to left the job and stay at home. And her brother's are kind of politically influenced persons. She is making little issue as very serious problem.
We are ready to go any leagal extent. Please help us.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India