Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Is there ay law which marely on my written complaint and marriage certificate  (Read 586 times)

Offline pain

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
We are happily married couple n have a sweet family. At the time of second child birth my husband got little distracted and this other eoman took advantage and knowing his marital status she encouraged him to marry her without leaving me or even telling me. Now my husband wants to seprate from her. Is there any law such as correspondence where none of the parties have to b present but only my written complaint and by providing our marriage certificate the registrar office who has registeted the sevond marriage will b asked to cancel the certifacte, as i dont want sny of the parties to b harmed.

Offline Advocate-ashoksen

• Jr. Legal Expert
  • Advocate Ashok Sen Calcutta High Court
    • View Profile
You are trying to say your husband has done Registered second ma rriage.

this is not possible?

if he has done so than he will be jailed because he has lied on affidavit abut being single at the time of second marriage.

he has cheated both his first and second wife

both have a serious case against him
Advocate Ashok Sen Calcutta High Court

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Lets make it simple.

If your husband has registered the marriage then he has to cancel it legally by filing a case for nullifying the same. But at a same time you are asking not to present before any officials and get out of this situation which is not possible.

Your husband has to lodge general diary against that woman. Further if he does not do the same then that woman may file a false case against your husband.
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Email - adv.amarnath.sanyal@gmail.com
Mob - 09830303322

Offline pain

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
Sir ashok sen  and sir amarnath, thanku for ur advice but sir i would like to add a point het specially for ashok sir that in very begining my husband told that girl about his first marriage athat he wont leave me at any cost as i m his first love so at the time of mrg she knew that he is married so she cannt lodge complaint blaming him for doing fraud secondly sir i m not yet sure about the mrg certificate but had an idea b'coz on her aadhar card i saw my husband name where they write w/o. And i know my husband loves me so i dont want any one to b hurt n asked a way out. 
Amarnath sir as u said he has to file a case or diary to nullify the mrg but what if its not registered? And if it's registered  sir can it b cancelled or nullifid with minimum difficulties on all sides? Sir some one told me that there is some sort of procedure in which a complaint or petition from my side presented in family or session court from where the court will send a correspondence to the registrar office asking abt the mrg and telling it to cancel the same as this is not legal thus the second marriage stands nullified without harming anyone or giving any trouble.
Above all in any case i dont want my hubby to face any offence i cannt see him in pain n hurt. Sir plz help me out...plz sir.

Offline advjaibansal

• Veteran at Law
    • View Profile
Dear Ma'am,

The marriage is void from the very beginning. Your husband is not required to file for divorce or nullity or any other petition. He can get the certificate cancelled for solemnisation of marriage from the registrar office itself by writing a letter that he was married at the time of marriage. But this may invite trouble for your husband, criminal as well as civil. As he was well aware that he was married at the time of second marriage but did not disclose the same.

In that event, the lady from the second marriage may also maintain the status that she was cheated and was not aware of your husband first marriage. You are in a tricky situation, this can be solved only with the help of this second wife.

Regards,
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
bansal.jai@gmail.com
mobile: 09868566649

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
There is no documentary evidence where it will show that second wife has knowledge about your husband (married to you). But there is a way to get out this messed up situation in other way. Now under free online consultation I cannot disclose the procedure in the open forum due to my professional practice and secrets. You can contact me over email.
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Email - adv.amarnath.sanyal@gmail.com
Mob - 09830303322

Offline pain

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
Jai bansal sir thanku so much for ur advice. It really has given me a breath of relief.
sir actually i dont want harm to b done to any of them so seeking some solution which might help
to solve this situation less messily. As u have suggested i also thought of talking to her as that will
b good in her intrest also.
thanku sir for relieving me of tenssion.

regards

Offline pain

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
Amarnath sir thanku for your concern. Surely i will e mail you.

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India