Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

Author Topic: when do people handover alimony?  (Read 474 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mikhail.karthikeya

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
when do people handover alimony?
« on: July 08, 2016, 07:08:39 AM »

I was demanded to give alimony agreed even before filing a petition for mutual consent. How and when is it good to handover and record the transaction if handedover before so that they can't demand more in future and can't be able to trouble us.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1102
  • Karma: +52/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: when do people handover alimony?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 09:41:59 AM »
At the time of payment of maintenance, ask the other party to issue Proper Money Receipt duly signed on Revenue Stamp with proper contents of notes of monthly maintenance. This will be enough
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Email - adv.amarnath.sanyal@gmail.com
Mob - 09830303322

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 467
  • Karma: +12/-7
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: when do people handover alimony?
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2016, 01:05:32 AM »
Dear Sir,

Please make these payments at the time of recording the statement in mutual consent divorce petition before the court. Please pay half at the time of first motion and half at the time of recording of statement of second motion. this is the safest option you can have.

Regards,
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
bansal.jai@gmail.com
mobile: 09868566649

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1102
  • Karma: +52/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: when do people handover alimony?
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2016, 08:58:20 AM »
In addition to my above statement, I would like to say that if there is doubt on the other party then I would advice to pay 30% on the date of filing MCD and remaining 70% on the date of evidence.
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Email - adv.amarnath.sanyal@gmail.com
Mob - 09830303322

Offline Sebastian

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 17
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: when do people handover alimony?
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2016, 10:07:53 PM »
All things must be done with written evidence.



_________________________
Divorce Lawyer in Wichita Falls
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 10:10:35 PM by Sebastian »

 

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941
 

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India