Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: arrested without any compain - please help  (Read 1254 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline rajonline

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
arrested without any compain - please help
« on: July 09, 2016, 01:46:44 AM »
I was going to my office on 7th July(eid) on two wheeler. I entered an crossing while the signal was yellow, speed approx 45 km. suddenly one person entered into that crossing breaking the signal with his two wheeler from other side and we collided, I was severely injured but the other person did not get any injury and was ok. despite of my injury I asked if he is ok , and he said he is ok and nothing to worry. as he is from minority community police took him to his prayer place and took me and my bike to police station. @ 7:30 am. I did not receive any first aid for hours. they seize my cell phone (Unable to communicate to others) and all belongings and put me into lockup. when I protest they used too much abusive languages. they handcuffed me with other criminals and took me to a private nursing home for medical checkup. there they just ask my name a made a fit certificate. I spend 4 hours in lockup with so much pain and without any medication. Later they made an arrest paper and GD and release me on PIR bond and seize my bike and papers. NO one made any complain against me. I am physically/ mentally destroyed . can police arrest me while I am injured in accident and no one injured because of me. Now they said they only put section 184 charge against me. but did not gave me any GD copy or other papers.

I still don't understand why this happened with me. Without any cognizable offense I got arrested. what should I do to next please advice.


I got my bike and papers from police after submitting a letter that I am receiving this with my own responsibility and will produce it in court without any alteration. please suggest if this arrest going to affect my passport renewal or foreign travels or in JOB. and what action can i take towards this abuse.

Offline rajgopal sripathi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 279
  • Karma: +15/-19
  • Welcome to Legal Win Consulting LLP
    • View Profile
    • Legal Win Consulting LLP
Re: arrested without any compain - please help
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 07:06:09 AM »
The case filed against you is under Section 184 in The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 and the penalty for first time offense is 6 months imprisonment or fine of thousand rupees
In your case since no one is injured, if convicted you will end up paying a fine of thousand rupees only.
You can contest the case in the court when it comes for hearing or appear before the court and pay the fine in court (these cases are heard almost within 10 -15 days from the date of incident) and get rid of the case.
These cases do not generally affect your passport renewal or foreign travel.
If you want the case to be quashed, you should move the High court u/s482 and ask for quash of the case ( early morning 7.30a.m, holiday, no traffic, no injury or complaint are good grounds for quashing the case)
hope this helps
Rajgopal Sripathi

Offline Sebastian

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 16
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: arrested without any compain - please help
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 10:34:35 PM »
That's not fair enough.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: arrested without any compain - please help
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 10:34:35 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India