Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Application of 304A of IPC  (Read 782 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Thakursham

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Application of 304A of IPC
« on: July 11, 2016, 01:03:00 AM »
My Grandmother had 2 sons and 2 daughters(one being my Mom). My mom  and dad are financially more secure and capable then others. Our net worth is almost 8-10 times then others, as my father inherited lots of properties. My Grandmother was 78-80 years old and had very few health issues, though she was a heart patient. She was critical in 1992 and then in 2002 I.e. her heart ailment was knowns to her children. On 21 May 2016 she started feeling uneasy and restless. One of my mom's brother with whom she was staying(she is a widow.) Took her to the doctor by 10:30. Doctor suggested my mom's brother to admit her to the hospital having Angiography and angioplasty facility  Jupiter or Godbole hospital. My mom's brother told the doctor that he can't afford Jupiter hospital due to its charges and wanted Some time to think and make an arrangement as his wife was out of town. (All the four children of my grandmother including my mom live in the same city and within a distance of 15mins by car.) On request made by my mom's brother the doctor suggested to Atleast shift her to a hospital (having no angioplasty and angiography facility) which had Icu and ventilator facility which was near by Godbole hospital . My mom's brother didn't inform any of his siblings including my mom(who is well-placed) and admitted my grandmother to the hospital having No angiography and angioplasty facility. And by 3:30- 4:00 pm he informed his brother(who can't afford to contribute for his mother's health) and younger sister(who can contribute some amount) But not called my mother and father (who can easily contribute the money needed for my grandmother's treatment). When my grandmother's health started deteriorating, he called me and told that grandmother was on ventilator by 8:12 pm.(almost 4-5 hours after the doctor had suggest Angiography and angioplasty and after admitting her to another hospital). By 8:40pm when me and my parents reached the hospital she was Dead. Had my mom's brother informed us earlier we would have shifted her and performed angiography and angioplasty and she Might have survived. If he wasn't able to afford his mom's treatment he could have informed us. But the fact that he informed us 4-5 hours later Is disturbing me. My Grandmother was receiving 8000-10000 pension monthly hence my mom's brother had enough assistance. Sir can he be charged with section 304 A of IpC?
Also, 3 years ago my Mom's brother who was living with grandma had during an argument announced that he had snappend all ties with us.His words were "Sambandh Title" which means all are relations are over. Does it amount to Social boycott as he didn't came for Rakhi and Bhaubeej nor my mom's other brother. They also blocked our cell numbers. Whenever my mom wanted to talk to her mother, I took her to grandma's place. My mom's mother had called us when grandma was admitted 1 year back and directly when according to him when she was on ventilator.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 01:06:52 AM by Thakursham »

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Application of 304A of IPC
« on: July 11, 2016, 01:03:00 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India