Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: File case on sister in law  (Read 968 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ushadevi

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 11
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
File case on sister in law
« on: July 11, 2016, 03:59:28 AM »
I have a sister in law of age 32 years old , not yet married and she is not willing to get married herefurther.I have a mother in law who is deff and dumb and is in control of my husbands step mother in law's daughter from the time I got married over 8 years. My in laws family are forcing me to take care of my mother in law who is deff and dumb. I am unable to take care of her as I am also working.They allow my sister in law to go around everywhere happily with her friends not sure if she is earning or not but just roams around with her friends everywhere and now recently my husband says that  she is also earning but does not like to take of her mother (my mother in law).My can not speak to my mother in law as I can not communicate well in her sign terms which my in laws and my husband alone knows it.As it is getting tuffer I told my husband to leave it to her daughter but the inlaws are making his mind to turn around me to get me seperated because of this reason.Can I log a domestic violence case against this if the situation is really bad or can the sister in law can log domestic violence case against me. Need a solution as I can not take care of my mother in law. is there a law which can bind this situation and make me free of issues...

Offline ushadevi

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 11
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: File case on sister in law
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 10:15:52 PM »
Can anyone give me advice on my issue,thanks


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India