Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Property sale issue  (Read 600 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ushadevi

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 11
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Property sale issue
« on: July 11, 2016, 04:10:42 AM »
Hi , Me and my husband got a house and staying for 5 years. My in laws family want this house ,hence they made my husband believe that whatever I say is all lie and I am not trust worthy. My husband working abroad and is 1 year getting over, as his step mother and in laws does not like me and want the house, he is forcing me to come abroad so that can sell this house to his family and then can leave me in india later. My in laws already taken away one house of my husband by taking care of his sister who is old and not yet married. Now they want to take this one as well. This is the only property we have, this house is in my name and husband for which he is not able to do anything. We do not have kids as well.

I want to know if there is an option for my husband to sell this house to his family without my knowledge with fake signature of mine.We are paying back loans for this house still, if my husband sell this house to his family will the bank accept it to take over by my in laws.How can I protect this property without my husband's support.

Offline rajgopal sripathi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 279
  • Karma: +15/-19
  • Welcome to Legal Win Consulting LLP
    • View Profile
    • Legal Win Consulting LLP
Re: Property sale issue
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 09:01:15 AM »
If the property is jointly registered in the name of you and your husband, then your husband cannot sell the property by himself. You will need to sign the sale deed along with your husband to dispose of this property. Also to execute a sale deed either you need to go to the sub-registrar office and get your photo and finger print scanned at the registered office or if you were to execute a power of attorney,then the power of attorney holder will need to go the registrar office and have his photo and finger print scanned and registered.
so better to continue to bank loan and keep the documents in the bank only till such time the greediness of your relatives subsides.
Rajgopal Sripathi

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Property sale issue
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 09:13:13 AM »
It is not possible now a days to transfer your half owned property by your fake/ forged signature. Even your husband cannot sell it out without giving offer to you. So, be safe and do not sign on any paper without going through it properly. Even you do not understand then contact us for the contents of any document asked you to put your signature.


Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India