Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Sale of house.  (Read 721 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Venkateshkavali

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Sale of house.
« on: July 12, 2016, 10:31:56 AM »
My uncle own a house and they tried to sell it to someone but they are delaying the payment it's been 6 months since they first paid the initial amount. Now still they need to pay huge amount. Now my uncle don't want to sell it and he wants to keep it or he want to sell that to his brother-in-law. Now i have got questions. 1. Will there be any problem if he sell that to his brother-in-law? 2. Will there be any legal problem if my uncle sell that house to his brother-in-law and can he return the initial amount to the previous buyer?
3. If my uncle cannot sell the house to his brother-in-law, how he can keep this house without selling to the first buyer and what he has to do in order to keep it with him. Will there be any problem or rule that he has to sell that house to the buyer and accept the money whenever he pays? My uncle don't want to sell his house now please provide a solution, how can he retain his house?

Offline Venkateshkavali

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Sale of house.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 11:43:30 AM »
Can my uncle send injunction order in this regard,  so that he can sell to another party. Is it a right thing to send injunction order? 

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Sale of house.
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 08:56:48 AM »
What? Injunction order?? Who has suggested you this solution? I had watched one show in MTV; "MTV BAKRA". Getting injunction in your situation is like that. If your uncle do not want to sell his property to the intending purchaser, then ask your uncle to send him a notice about his intention and ask the intending purchaser to take back his earnest/ advance money. That's all.

Now selling of his property also applies above procedure. There is no hard and fast rule in this regard. Taking injunction in this situation will be greatest joke in application of injunction provision.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India