Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: how to transfer property in case of miner child ?  (Read 733 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Law Firm in India

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Simranjeet Law Associates, Law Firm in India, Lawy
    • View Profile
how to transfer property in case of miner child ?
« on: July 15, 2016, 03:02:00 AM »
I am a property lawyer works in Best Property Lawyer in Chandigarh. I have a client who's name is Simran have three brothers. Her father is died last month. And Her father's property is distributed to her three brothers equally. But her One brother who's name is Rahul is mentally disturbed.He is 16 years old and lives with Simran. So is this possible to transfer Rahul's property to his sister Simran if Rahul is miner ? and if possible what are the legal process to transfer his property to his sister ?

please suggest me on Best Property Lawyers in Chandigarh page given below .
Simranjeet Law Associates, Law Firm in India, Lawyers in India

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: how to transfer property in case of miner child ?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 12:54:15 AM »
This forum is generally to help layman as far as I know and to some extends junior lawyers will also learn but it is very unfortunate for a Solicitor firm to ask this question. Please go through Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, Mental Act and Hindu Guardian and wards act to enrich your knowledge and bothering us with silly questions before the layman and in public forums.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: how to transfer property in case of miner child ?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 12:54:15 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India