Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: fake 498A  (Read 1069 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ronakmodi143

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 14
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
fake 498A
« on: July 17, 2016, 06:22:59 AM »
Respected all,
my first CAW inquiry is over now
i was asked about my decision and told them to take the the girl back
but the girl refuse to join the matrimonial home
now they want to file the case u/s 406, 498A, 323, 504, 506 (2), and dowry prevention act column 3 and 4
i read the compaint copy of the same but all the points she mentions are fake and i can proove it very easily that all points mention
so please guide me what to do further
CAW cell madams told us that there is nothing to worry about this bcos now a days laws have been changed and even if they put case under the senction mention above police cant arrest you directly
they will come to your place for inquiry and if they feel that case is fake than there will be nothing further. it will be over
so please give your suggetions

Will u all please guide me how to quash FIR initially??
actually m from gujarat and wife is from maharastra so quite difficult to find honest lawyer
we have called them for compromise but they never come to talk to us
i have her call recordings saying that there was no dowry asked nor any physical abusment done to her
please request you to help me out
one of my known lawyer told me to file RCR case
how much it is benificial in this case or it is just waste of time and money??

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 697
  • Karma: +20/-17
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: fake 498A
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 06:03:16 AM »
Dear Sir,

As if now there is no FIR, hence the question of quashing of FIR will only come when there is a FIR. Please file your detailed reply along with reply to the the list of article submitted by the wife. Please do file the list of things which you have and you are ready to return.

IF there are allegations that they have given dowry and FIR is registered in such case, you can a FIR registered against the wife for giving of dowry as per section 3 of dowry prohibition act.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India