Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Property purchase  (Read 777 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Nidhi2016

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Property purchase
« on: July 18, 2016, 10:46:05 PM »
My mother purchased one property from a lady with full documents and signatures and full payment in 1996. Same property transaction has also been cleared from sale and registering authorities. Seller is the owner of property. Since her husband's step mother also has some share in the property so as per property papers seller got her signature also for sale and transfer of property. But later after few months her step mother filed an FIR that seller has sold the property and not given her share in the property.After few days her step mother in law claimed that she has not signed any document.But as per our property sale document we got the indemnity bond signed by the seller with her brother as witness( as her husband is no more and she has no child)and  that she has sold the property in friendly transaction with full claim and undisputed ownership with indemnity given toclaim and in case any dispute arise seller and her legal heirs  will be responsible to make good the loss of transaction to HUDA.She has also mentioned that she has received full and final payment. She has also signed affidavit that she has undisputed claim on property. Now Seller her mother in law are no more and her step brother in law are continuing the case with section 465 against purchaser for forgery.Please Guide how to get rid of this as my mother has simply purchased the property in market by making full payment and and complete signatures and how can my mom be responsible for section 465 if she has purchased property in a friendly transaction and seller has not given her mother in law any claim as per FIR? Please guide

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1522
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Property purchase
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 08:26:07 AM »
Without going through the entire paper and case papers it is not possible to guide you properly and on assumption basis no advice will be correct

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Property purchase
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 08:26:07 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India