Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

Author Topic: SEPARATION OF EMPLOYMENT  (Read 396 times)

Offline ccg

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
SEPARATION OF EMPLOYMENT
« on: July 19, 2016, 09:40:00 AM »
Sir, I was put on a Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) in the month of Jan 2016, Stating non performance of mine in 2015 as reason, my selection in PIP was biased one why because my performance of 2015 was relatively good and even the entire teams performance was bad in 2015 there were lots of non availability issue of Products for sales, despite this they selected me.  I accepted to improve upon, when placed on PIP and I did well in all the parameters set to me. Exceedingly well to be with the Organization I like. But My Bosses reviewed my performance in June 2016 and told me that even inspite of you been on PIP , We couldnt see any sign of Improvement in you so to close the PIP, My bosses gave 2 choices to give me, 1 - you put down ur resignation in One hour, 2 ND choice - we will issue a Separation / Termination Letter in the next hour. I pleaded them Sir I had fulfilled the targets you set  and has done exceedingly well relatively I am much better performed than others colleagues in the same team. but my words were not heard,   finally the HR issued me a Letter bearing a subject Separation Of Employment, in the letter it is mentioned my service is being terminated with effect from JULY 2016 on completion of One month.  in the letter it is mentioned due to me being a non performer company has taken to separate me. This letter has in some way ended my future career prospects too.

CURRENT SITUATION- I have written to global heads of our company and looping all possible bosses with data supporting my performance asking them to reinstate me back. but none replied.
I then approached a labour officer He has sort a reply from the organization on why even after he achieved your set parameters why should the organization Terminated him but no relpy yet. I am jobless and very powerless as compaired to my all mighty employer.  need advise from the good self in this forum.

Offline riteshmaity

• Professional legal Expert
  • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
    • View Profile
Re: SEPARATION OF EMPLOYMENT
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 12:33:18 AM »
If you are workman under the Industrial Disputes Act, then you can seek relief from the labour court. First, challenge this order of termination and ask to withdraw it. If the company does not withdraw the order of termination, then you can lodge a complaint before the labour commissioner and thereafter to court.

However, before proceeding factors like your nature of work, nature of company, tenure of service etc. has to be considered. It is advisable to consult a lawyer before taking any steps.
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/in/riteshmaity
Labour law blog - www.labourlawhub.com
Email - ritesh.k.maity***at***gmail.com
Phone - 91-983-667-9309

Offline ccg

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 10:55:46 AM »
I am a sales promotion employee 2 years tenure, US Mnc

Offline riteshmaity

• Professional legal Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2016, 06:13:33 PM »
I am a sales promotion employee 2 years tenure, US Mnc

If you do not have any supervisory or administrative capacity and no subordinates under you and have no authority to issue charge sheet/ grant leave/ sign check etc. then you will come under the purview of Industrial Disputes Act.
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/in/riteshmaity
Labour law blog - www.labourlawhub.com
Email - ritesh.k.maity***at***gmail.com
Phone - 91-983-667-9309

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India