Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

Author Topic: Retirement amount  (Read 328 times)

Offline Perianayaki

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Retirement amount
« on: July 21, 2016, 10:56:09 PM »
Hi all,

My husband retired from Airforce, got about 5 laks and rest of the amount is pending for arrival. We shifted frm delhi to bangalore with family and joined with mother in law and father in law. Our marriage is of 6 years running and faced lot of mental agony by my mother in law and their family members.

my son last week admitted for dengue and she has given 30000 for treatment.Initially my husband agreed to put 5 lakhs in joint term deposit , after my mother in law /family members canvas he has come up with the idea of putting LIC - 3 lakhs my husband name and 2 lakhs in my father in law name for non-cumulative.

when I asked about this ,deposit some amt in my son's name  for that all are asking me to go out with that 5 lakhs as a once for all settlement , my mother in law told my husband as dnt go for separate house and dnt gve money in my name.

All the money of 20 years earnings and my mother-law and father in law went to daughters marriage/one divorce and second marriage husband not taking care of her ,so she came to our house. Now my mother in law plan is to send me back to parents house as her daughter is not living with her husband.

when i asked for justice ,my husbnd beaten me up and locked me in room. Kindly advice.

Perianayaki

Offline Perianayaki

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
Re: Retirement amount
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 11:17:22 PM »
Also when i  was wth my mother in law there was no peaceful most of the days with parents house,  then 2 yrs I was in delhi with husband no issues, when i heard plan of not giving pension amount, I complained to Air force officer, He was quiet and told he will put the money in our name (me and my son) (50%).

Now he is telling I have no superior to me above now, so I need not to worry about anybody, if u want to leave the  house I can leave, he & his parents will be like this.  I am getting food and dress, tats all as a wife I will get as a wife. My son is studying in bangalore and I can't  live with my in laws and my husband will not give money or arrange separate house.

what is the solution?

Regards
Perianayaki

Offline advjaibansal

• Veteran at Law
    • View Profile
Re: Retirement amount
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2016, 11:59:11 PM »
Dear Ma'am,

there is no legal solution to this as the money is earned by him and he has the liberty to spend as he wishes too.  You have a right to get the maintenance for you and your child. But for the same you need to file maintenance petition.

In your particular case, you need to convince your husband and make him understand the future of your husband, you and your child. How you do it, its up to you.

Regards,
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
bansal.jai@gmail.com
mobile: 09868566649

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India