Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Womens right infringement , Harassment, deafamation ?  (Read 1051 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline jenashumit

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Womens right infringement , Harassment, deafamation ?
« on: July 24, 2016, 05:47:04 AM »
my girlfriend and me had consensual sex many times....she has agreed to this and i hav prrove that she came accrdng to her consent and liked having physical relation with me.....I lOVE her and still want to marry her....

later i found that she has been cheating on me since 4 months....even she got engaged and then again she pretends she loves me and wants to come back to me but at the same time she wants to remain enagaged to her fiancee...

clearly she is cheating on me...neither she breaksup nor she stops texting me....and tells me every small emotional thing....she has also accepted clearly over text that she cheated on me knwingly !

so out of anger we had a fight over text on HIKE messenger...i said to her i will inform her parents and fiancee....and also said to her that i want nothing from her in return.....

after sending this text...she still told me to start a fresh innings a new begining for both of us....despite being engaged....

now she threatens me to slap a case of harassment and womens right violation.....
so is it criminal, womens right violation or harassment that i texted her that i will inform her parents and fiancee that she is a cheater....?
and can i file a case against her of emotional damage and cheating ?

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Womens right infringement , Harassment, deafamation ?
« on: July 24, 2016, 05:47:04 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India