Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Please help me and my child  (Read 1276 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Helpme890

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Please help me and my child
« on: July 26, 2016, 01:01:04 PM »
I m 32,male, a software engineer by passion and profession. We got married in 2008 (as happy ending of love affair of 3 years with my lady). We have a son 7 years old. We lived in a rented house far from my parents. I worked and she is the ideal housewife/mom at our sweet home. Everything goin fine for a few years then suddenly i noticed my wife some suspicious activities i.e. unknown phone calls which she hided from me when asked, being online till late night, became aggressive for unknown reason frequently, etc. She always wanted to go back to her home. After all i was heavily confused and very frustrated in all her doings. Once she took some sleeping tablets (only 3 to 4 of 0.5mg, i discovered later) and repeatedly saying that she would go home or she would take some more severe steps than this . I begged her, but finally she leaved and went to her hometown with our child. I repeatedly tried to make her feel for me again and come back at least for the sake of our son. But she ignored every attempt from my side and from my parents side also. Later i found her again some suspicious relationships with an unknown guy. I got information about their frequent meeting from a few convenient source of people (her neighbors etc..). I took it as a normal friendship between them...but few days earlier i met my son ..he looked very upset and frightened. I asked him. He revealed that her mother has a boyfriend. That boyfriend comes to their home often at late night when everyone is sleeping and start making love with her mother. After making love both sleep together for sometime and he goes back before dawn. It happens very often now a days in front of his eyes (our son, as he sleeps on the same bed..he assumes sleeping..and he was promised not to reveal anything to anyone)..After hearing all these..I am broken..feel very low...i feel for my son..much worried about our child. What i do now..
Is anyone there to listen to me and to my child..we both feel very child is asking me to take him away from his mother's home. He is now studying there. Earlier when my wife leaved for her hometown, My wife, my father in law, my mother in law all planned and they gave our child admission to a nearby school without my consent....lastly.. i recorded secretly the whole conversation with my son regarding this night activities of my wife with that unknown guy ...yes i have the saved audio recording with me.

Offline advkkreddy

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 163
  • Karma: +5/-3
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Please help me and my child
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 10:03:05 PM »
What do you want that you did not mention.

If you want your child with you, which should be your first concern.
then immediately file for child custody.

if the child testifies before the court whatever he told you.

there is no doubt that the hon'ble court will give you child custody.

Champion in law of Torts in India

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Please help me and my child
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 10:03:05 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India