Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Fight with neighbour  (Read 394 times)

Offline mohad

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Fight with neighbour
« on: July 27, 2016, 03:19:05 AM »
HISTORY:
I'm a Chennai native...I live with my parents...We have been living in rented flat till now...we have shifted our house like 5-6 times for this past 25 yrs...in all the places we have made very good neighbors and had no problem with them...We are hindhu brahmins and indulge in pooja daily in the morning at 7AM and we use a musical instrument (looks like a steel plate and we use a stick, kind of drum) everyday when the pooja takes place..the sound which we create will last for hardly 45-60 seconds...The problem is...The place where we have moved in (we are still here for the past 10 yrs) has created problem..the guy living opp to our house is also a brahmin and an owner of the falt..he is also a rude person (the entire family is) ...the entire flat ppl are scared of him because he uses bad words to scold and acts like a rogue...When we first moved in here they started creating problem that we should play the music...but we fighted with him and we still perform the tradition...But for this past 10 yrs..he and his wife has created many silly problem (like throwing dust in front of our house while sweeping, make loud noises when my mom is on the phone,when some relatives comes they will wantedly make loud noise using their doors to disturb us, verablly abise us for no reason while crossing our house etc etc...)

RECENT INCIDENT:
We were are in 2nd floor and the common steps will be turned off irrespective of the time since we both dont turn it on unless we require it.
Last friday we were travelling to Hometown so me n my mom started first and come out near the gate to catch cab..My dad came out turned on the common steps light for locking the door, locked it and turned the light off again. That time the opp house guy uttered a bad wrd and said "@#$%@# is turning off the light and going"..So my dad in turn said "you are only @!#$##" and kept moving as we had to catch train.

As my dad came down the guy also ran down and shouted at my dad for uttering the bad word even after my ada said "I'm in no mood to fight as I am going out of station". He then first hit my dad on his had and also his face, which my dad doged and the punch landed on my dads chest leaving a blood clot. My dad also in turn hit him on his cheecks. So the hitting part I did not see. me and my mom waiting near the gate was wondering y is my dad late..then when i walked back I noticed someone was shouting and noticed a fight going on..It was verbal when I saw and interfered..So I ran and I also started shouting in bad words which I have never done before in my life...by this time few ppl in the ground floor also came.

One thing led to another and he scolded my which I didnt care but my dad got angry and took his slippers to beat him with it....the ppl around came and stopped it.

We then started to hometown and returned on Tuesday. We never knew that he started the hitting first as my dad didnt tell me during the fight fearing that it might get more complicated and we would miss the train..he told that after we boarded the train
Flat ppl who stopped us n all convinced us and said we all knew about that guy but cant do anything since he is a owner..etc etc
Today my dad spoke with our house owner (who is residing somewhere else) and the owner said u have my support if you go to the police.

So to teach him a lesson we have decided to go to the police and file a complaint (one my dad's friend has some political influence and knows the police).
So if i compaint is filed, what will be the action of the police?
What steps can he take? what steps should we do for an effective complaint?
any tips/advice from your side to sort this would really be valuable as we are new to this kind of experience.
What type of complaint should we file?
Is a lawayer required when we file the compplaint?

Offline advamrita

• Veteran at Law
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Fight with neighbour
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 03:56:49 PM »
Install cctv to capture evidence first

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India