Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

Author Topic: Company Liability - customer cheated by Executive Director of the company  (Read 290 times)

Offline lsnayal

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
I bought a free hold plot from one of the developer on 6 months installments. I was dealing with the Executive Director of the company. I paid first 3 installments through cheque and after that I paid 3 emi by cash to the Executive Director in their office during office hours. Only cheque payment is credited to the account of company. The director has not submitted the cash payments and even he has given me fake receipts for all three cash payments. I came to know all this when I called to the company by the DGM of that company. The director never submitted the payment to the company whereas, I was paying the emi on monthly basis. I never got any call/information from the company, that my payment is not coming. When I asked the company DGM why they didn't inform me on this matter they said, while leaving the job the director given a cheque which got bounced than they called me. Now the company is asking me to file a fir against that person. I am not sure shall I file a case against the company or against that person. Please advice whether the company is liable for the fraud done by the ED of that company or shall i file a case against the ED.

Offline advjaibansal

• Veteran at Law
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Dear Sir,

Please file a complaint against that person along with the other directions of the company. It may be the case that all are working in conspiracy with each other. The company is responsible as he was acting as an agent and director of the company.

Complaint for cheating and misappropriation of the property.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India