Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Cancelation of the gift deed of Property  (Read 1081 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline irfanmohi

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Cancelation of the gift deed of Property
« on: July 28, 2016, 12:14:09 PM »
I have purchased a property in the year 2004, the owner said to us that they misplaced the original registered deed which executed in the year 1985 while shifting the home in 2003 and they file a complain as well near by police station about that. They have shown us the complained copy.  then we have apply for search EC, and in EC the same owner's name is reflecting, So We decided to register the land and same has been executed in the year 2004 after 2 days again we apply for search EC that time my name is reflecting  as a owner.

After some time when I had started to built a boundary wall and get electricity meter  , Third party came  with the registered sale deed that happened in the year 2001. and they have the original registered deed of 1985 with them.

When we approach the owner who sell the plot to us, They said, we have registered you only not to any other. after further drill down we come to know that, when the owner's husband was in Dubai and he leave his family with wife's mother home because of her mentally not fit and the treatment was going with the physiotherapist.

Her(Owner) mother & her brothers taking this advantage and gifted the land and registered the property on her mother's name and immediately sell the land with in the 3 month to the third party which is now claiming the tittle.

When the gift deed happened there was only her brother in the witness. her 3 son's more then 20 years age that time either of one not available as a witness and her husband is in Dubai that time.

Her husband came back to India in the year 2003 and met an accident then they decided to sell the land to me. Then they started searching for original papers and file a complain aswell that already I have mention above.

Then we both ( Owner & Myself) filed a civil suit for cancelation of gift deed on mental illness ground.

Now the problem is the third party which is also purchase a plot based on gift deed file a criminal complain on myself, owner, Owner's mother(Who executed the gift deed). I am out of bail now.

Some important points:
1) Still in search EC my name is reflecting.
2) Owners and Owners's husband and her sons favoring me in the civil suit in every aspect.
3)  Still Electricity meter is on my name and I am paying the bills as of now.
4) Still owner is mentally ill the treatment is going on with the physiotherapist.

Could you please advice or suggest on the above matter whether fighting a civil suit is benefited to me or I will leave the case as they have file 2 criminal complains and put so many sections on me. I am a private employee and hole family is depend on me and already I have spent lots of money on that. I cant claim money to the owner also as they are very poor now.Please suggest me in this what is the solution.

Appreciate your suggestions !

Offline advocate-lyngdoh

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 197
  • Karma: +5/-1
  • Member of Shillong Bar Association
    • View Profile
Re: Cancelation of the gift deed of Property
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 06:16:00 AM »
In the next date of hearing refer the matter to mediation and come to a solution there.

you have to end it.

as of now the property is in your name, so the third party has a weak case.
Advocate Lyngdoh
Laitumkhrah, Shillong

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India