Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Partition suite for ancestral property  (Read 574 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Raghunandan555

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Partition suite for ancestral property
« on: July 31, 2016, 03:15:52 PM »
My father got 13 acres of agricultural land from my grand father. He died in 1993. After that khata was transfered in my mother's name. Around 5 acres of land was allotted to tenants by land tribunal. We are 2 brothers and a sister. When my father died I was 14 years old , my sister was 15 and my elder brother was 20 years old. From that time my brother is looking after the land matters. There are some cases in session court and high court against the tenants. Later in 2007, me, my mother, brother, sister, enetered into an agreement to sell it to a buyer. Now my sister mother and brother dont want to sell it. They are fighting against that buyer. My brother and sister both are not ready to buy my share. Even that buyer says I dont want your only share. My brother and sister both are settled in USA as permanent residents. I am not interested in fighting with those tenants or that buyer. There is no one ready to buy my undivided share. What should I do? I am in some finacial problems. What should I do? Please advice me

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 693
  • Karma: +20/-17
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Partition suite for ancestral property
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 09:26:33 PM »
Dear Sir,

You have to look for a buyer, there is no legal suggestion is required.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India