Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Gift deed of grand mother property  (Read 247 times)

Offline jothi

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Gift deed of grand mother property
« on: August 01, 2016, 12:02:50 AM »
My grandma wrote a gift deed on her 2 daughters, she have 3 sons as well. This property was not her self earned property, it was gift deed by her parents.

my Father was the elder son in the family and till now he is taking care of the entire family. My grandparents had not done anything to their children. from his 10 year old my dad is taking care of everybody and everything through his own earning. For my both the aunts my father only did marriage and all dowry expenses.

last year my aunt called grandma to her home to stay there for some time till that grandma was in my dad home. we came to know that 1 year back grandma land was registered in her daughters name as a gift deed.

My question is
1. is it possible to wrote a gift deed only on daughters when son is there, when it is not her self earned property.
2. is it possible to cancel the gift deed as my aunts made a forgery by brainstorming grandma and taken the property on their name.
3. My father spent his whole life taking all expenses on his head for his parents, sisters and brothers. Whether he can  fight property on behalf on this(he have the more rights on the property)?

Please suggest soon...
My father his more depressed due to mother and sisters cheating on him, who as done everything to them by drying his own blood.

Offline advjaibansal

• Veteran at Law
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Gift deed of grand mother property
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 09:25:02 PM »
Dear Ma'am,

As per the property was given by gift deed to your grand mother, hence she became obsolete owner of the property. Hence, the gift deed executed by her in favour of the daughters is absolutely within her powers to gift to her daughters only.

However, if your father so wishes, he may challenge the said gift deed by filing a suit for declaration declaring the gift deed as null and void. If you are able to establish the chain that the said property was ancestral property and nature of property cannot be changed by executing gift deed, then you may have a case in the court to succeed.

Regards,
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
bansal.jai@gmail.com
mobile: 09868566649

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India