Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Full and Final amount, Relieving letter and Service Certificate are hold  (Read 1827 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Good morning! I was working with one of the MNCs company as a confirmed employee where my appointment letter says either giving two months notice served or payment of the same. After getting new job, i put my resignation in email and physical copy to management on 16th June 2016 and requested them to relieve me on or before 20th July 2016 (i.e. 1 months and 5 days notice already served) by putting a request for no due clearance form for further process of full and final settlement. But they are not ready to accept my resignation letter and said we will not release your payment or giving relieving letter and service certificate. So i requested them again pls. adjust the remaining day of notice period day during calculation of my full and final settlement. In spite of this, they are saying that we will not do anything, i requested them again and they spoke to me let's see when we get time and will think etc. So, request you to help me to get my f & f amount and letters as i have not received any single amount of salary since June 16 till the date. Pls. do the needful.

Offline riteshmaity

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 150
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
    • View Profile
    • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
Since you have submitted the resignation, have they denied in writing? If not, then it will be deemed that your resignation has been accepted.

Now you have to demand for full and final settlement. The F&F settlement will depend upon your length of service, statutory benefits etc. and there are separate forums of each, if the employer does not pay so.

It is better to contact a lawyer dealing with labour matters with all documents.
Linkedin -
Labour law blog -
Email - ritesh.k.maity***at***
Phone - 91-983-667-9309

Offline Rajesh Kumar

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
see ritesh,
such situations are really very tough to handle because employees are not aware of their rights, generally it is management decision whether you will relieved after you buy the notice period, there is one more law, employer can not compel employee to work for him and play  with the future  of employee.

you may share your appointment letter copy so that we may advise you further on this matter, always it is a very delicate matter and never be responsible for spoiling the relation with your current employer.

you may further contact me at


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India