Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Issue with employer  (Read 1003 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sami

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Issue with employer
« on: August 07, 2016, 12:00:36 AM »
I joined a company in Chennai in January this year (2016) and signed a contract in India but the position is in Dubai. Contract is base don law of India.

I have not received a formal notification to terminate (2months) and contract terminated as of 31st July. They are saying that they have told me via email(27th May) that if I didn't close any deals by end of June they would terminate (discontinue the relationship).

The last communication from them is asking me to sign full & final settlement for my last salary but indicating that I have resigned and that I waive any further claims.

Can someone please let me know if there is a case against them and how to proceed as I am not based in India?


Offline riteshmaity

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 150
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
    • View Profile
    • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
Re: Issue with employer
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 07:30:06 PM »
Without seeing the letter of appointment, termination letter as well as the contract/ bond that you have signed, it is really difficult to advise here.
Linkedin -
Labour law blog -
Email - ritesh.k.maity***at***
Phone - 91-983-667-9309

Offline Rajesh Kumar

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Issue with employer
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 10:35:44 PM »
First of all, you can not be asked to quit unless you resign..

Second, Company may terminate your services based on your contractual conditions, for example contract period is over or project is closed which you were working on etc. But if there is any performance issue with the employee, then employee must be given an opportunity to improve upon, that is normal policy of any company.

I would advise if you may share your appointment letter and name of company (it is required so that I may see its AOA and other details), then you will certainly be helped..
Email at:

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Issue with employer
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 10:35:44 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India