Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: False complaints filed by a neighbor on encroachment.  (Read 781 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Vodkaholic

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
False complaints filed by a neighbor on encroachment.
« on: August 07, 2016, 01:38:55 AM »
I had applied for house building permit. But even after more than 2 months of submitting my application, no permit was granted. Later it was informed than the permit was stalled due to complaints filed by a neighbor claiming our land encroachment onto public street. The neighbor has been spreading lies and bribing the govt officials, thereby stalling grant of permit. Even though the the area was resurveyed by taluk surveyor and tahsildar having given a clean report stating the complaint as false, no permit was granted yet by the corporation. When enquired now, it is informed that the person has filed for review petition to the District Sub-Collector so the permit is delayed. The person is seen lobbying around various office filing false complaints. Can the corporation delay grant of permit based on false complaint by someone even though a clean report was given by the tahsildar?

The person has no direct benefit from the complaint other than causing harassment to us. What action can be taken for filing false complaints?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 01:42:15 AM by Vodkaholic »

Offline rajgopal sripathi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 279
  • Karma: +15/-19
  • Welcome to Legal Win Consulting LLP
    • View Profile
    • Legal Win Consulting LLP
Re: False complaints filed by a neighbor on encroachment.
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 09:47:02 AM »
Since the tahsildar has done a F Line Survey and has clearly demarcated the boundaries of your property,
you should file a case against the corporation in district court directing them to grant you building permission.
The municipal corporation should grant your building permission as long as
a) you have a valid title deed wherein the survey numbers and the boundaries are exactly defined.
b) you have paid the appropriate fees for sanction of building permission and 
c) your construction plan is in line with the guidelines of building construction guidelines.

Rajgopal Sripathi

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: False complaints filed by a neighbor on encroachment.
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 09:47:02 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India