Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Filed divorce petition due to wife bad behaviour and more living with own parent  (Read 785 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sjeswinder82

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
It's been 1 year to my marriage. I am from ludhiana and wife is from kanpur.. My wife initially was good but after 1.5 months she went to her parents to live for few days on 28 Aug 2015 by asking me. Later she started avoiding my calls and message and started quarrel on phones. I went to take her back  and returned on 22 sept. As she returned she demanded to go again a month before her sister marriage. So I myself went and left her to parent house on 2nd jjne and returned. Post marriage she did not came with me instead came with her mother on 27jan. During this whole period of 25 days she again avoided me. Later one day she called her brother and asked that her mother is not well so she wish to go kanpur for 2-3 days. I booked tickets and she went with her brother. Once she left ludhiana her phone was off and I got worried. After reaching kanpur next day she told me that she reached safely. When asked about coming back ..she shouted And said I won't . After 15-20 days she asked for a seperate kitchen and then she will come back. My family and I to save my married life seperate kitvhen was  provided. I went and bought her back. Later on our anniversary day there was a small argument between us as I found that she was creating confusion between my parents by speaking false things.
The very next day 15 June I asked even sorry to break the ice between us  but she was rude and didn't talked to me for next 3 days. On 18th without my consent her father came and took her daughter in minutes. Now after going on 18th till date she has not picked my calls . I wrote a mail and she replied " this is my life and do not mail me again"

I made a complaint in women cell to get her back but after 4-5 times police calls my wife and her family didn't arrived.

Now I filed a petition for divorce .  All expenses on marriage were made from my side. Right from in-laws arrival and departure tickets even local conveyance ..every thing was paid from my pockets. Even my wife had transferred money randomly to her sister account for helping her family .

Now for I need to pay any maintainence charges. If yes then why and how can I avoid this because all expenses were made by me . Please help

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 697
  • Karma: +20/-17
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Dear Sir,

Expenses of marriage and maintenance is completely two different things. If your wife is not working and if she files for maintenance then as per your income, court may direct you to pay the maintenance to your wife. You may not be able to avoid this.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India