Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Property dispute - BMC notice of dilapidated building  (Read 644 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline dipac

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Property dispute - BMC notice of dilapidated building
« on: August 09, 2016, 10:45:11 PM »
We have our ancestral property in Mumbai which is occupied by our cousins and their parents.  It is quite an old building with tenants (pagdi system) for quite a number of years on the ground floor as well as some on the first floor, it is a 2 floor building.  The building is in dilapidated condition with a BMC notice clearly stating the condition of the building is dilapidated.  Our cousin says that they are awaiting the building to collapse so that none of the tenants will have any right to property and all the property will be shared in our family, is this true ??

The tenants on the other hand want their share in the property, most of them are commercial properties and they want commercial shops after redevelopment.  But my cousin wants to redevelop on his own and says that he will give the tenants their shares

When we went to meet our cousin and did mention to see the papers of the property he denied by saying that he does not have them with him…they are with his lawyers etc…We have a doubt in his intention too that he wants a bigger pie in the property as he did not reveal a single document of the said property.  He also asked us that he would require an NOC from all the stakeholders whenever he will start to redevelop the property and he will give a certain amount at the beginning of the construction of the property to all of us for the NOC but never divulged the exact amount each stakeholder will be getting.

My questions are 2

First, if the building collapses who will be the owner of the property ?? and if the tenants will cease the ownership in such property.
Second, which papers do we need to ask him to show to us of the property and whether we need to make an MOU as per the payment and the details of the building prior to the start of the redevelopment of the building by him between us and my cousin.

Awaiting an early reply from you all.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Property dispute - BMC notice of dilapidated building
« on: August 09, 2016, 10:45:11 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India