Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Paying High rent,Owner Deny to give PAN card details,asking rent incrm or vacate  (Read 794 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline saleemy2ks

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
I am staying in a rent house where i am paying high rent and given increment till last year. Since i am salaried person and need to show the rent bills for tax saving, I need to give Owner's PAN card number to avail tax benefit. But he is refusing to give due to which i could not able to show the rent more than 8K and almost more than 20K tax got deducted. So this year i told i am already paying high rent compare to others in the same building whom you have rented ( 3BHK 11K, myself 2BHK 14K) and on top of that due to PAN card details not provided i had to pay more tax which was supposed to be paid from owners side. So clearly told this year i cannot increase my rent and also next year if i have to increase the rent then PAN card details needs to be given so i can save my tax. Now i have made my kids admission into school nearby and i cannot vacate the house until this whole year until school holidays comes. Later i can plan to change the house and as well as school accordingly. Now he is keep asking to vacate the house or increase the rent.
Please give any suggestion what can be done in this case.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 04:17:27 AM by saleemy2ks »

Offline Pranalisharma

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
The Permanent Account Number (PAN) card, issued by the Income tax Department, is one of the most important documents nowadays.It is allotted to an individual or a firm by Income Tax of Department.

pan card status

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India