Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: property matter  (Read 773 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline subhnandan

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
property matter
« on: August 10, 2016, 09:35:16 AM »
      i am a govt servant and retd . we are 4 brothers still we are not partitioned our fathers named property lands and buildings.i have purchased a plot in my wifes name and construct a building with help my own saving money and bank loan .when i asked my elder brothers for partition they refused and said if u need partition then u have add that property which is in your wifes name bcos still you are joint hindu family member so u have to include that property if i go to court can court treat as a self owned aquired property or joint huf property as per law. i have all proof the bank statement of loan.also they saying we are provide the money and labour for that property which is in your wifes name .they have no proof .they are telling lie. so plz suzest me

Offline advbanani

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 75
  • Karma: +0/-1
  • Accident Claim and Cheating cases
    • View Profile
Re: property matter
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2016, 09:05:39 PM »
your self acquired property in your wife's name is nobody's business.

you can file for partition of the ancestral property?

The court will not entertain the property owned by your wife in this partition suit.
Adv.Banani Mukherjee"
Jodhpur High Court
Accident Claim and Cheating cases

Offline subhnandan

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: property matter
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 10:38:39 AM »
i have already  file a partition suit and court accept the counter claim of defendants(my elder brothers) court send a notice to my wife that the defendants are claim on that property which is in your name and give your WS in your defence .my wife given a WS to court,that i have purchased that plot and the house is construction on that land by bank loan and my husband salary earning money and that is myself and my husbands selfaquaried property.can court send a notice without any proof of defendants to my can my wife make defamation suit against defendants that they have no proof against  that property

plz suzzest me thank u 


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India