Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Failing to return my vehcile even after 3 months now from expiry of deadline.  (Read 331 times)

Offline Andy_kristine

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Dear all,

I had left my two wheeler at Alagendran autos service station on 2.5.2016 for accidental repairs through insurance. Intially the centre manager had asked 2 weeks of time to repair the bike, but they have failed to return my bike on the proposed date.

It's been 3 months now and still I haven't recieved my bike! They say that they are not recieving any spares for my bike. On one time they say that the tank has not arrived come after 2 weeks and when I go after 2 weeks they say cover 3 has not yet arrived wait for another 2 weeks and so on and so on even until now. But a friend of mine who owns they same bike with the same colour as of mine has bought the spares in just 2 week in another Alagendran autos spares outlet in madurai. This made feel very upset. And about a month ago they even said that the bike is almost ready and just needs some tit bit jobs and I can get the bike in 2 days, and after 2 days when I go ask them they still say the old tale "Tank has not yet arrived come after two weeks, fairings have not yet arrived come after two weeks." So all this time they've been randomly lying.

Recently, They are not even bothering to provide me a valid response. They just disconnect my call or when I go in person, they only say "2 weeks, I'm busy." and walk off! These actions have dipressed me alot. I have mailed Yamaha India discrbing the prevailling situation and warning them that I will take legal actions if I don't get my serviced bike soon, but it hasn't helped a bit.

And one more thing, I read somewhere that insurance can be claimed only before expiry of 90 days from accident. I also begged the service center guys to finish the job atlest before this 3 month, else I won't get claims and would lose around 30,000 INR of my money. But they never bothered and didn't finish the job and now after the expiry of this 3 months they are still cooly walking off to whatever I say to them without even replying.

I have all the bills and reciepts given by them stating the day I left my bike for service, This is high time now to lodge in a complaint against them, Could the experts here please kindly guide me on how to proceed further?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 04:37:27 AM by Andy_kristine »

Offline riteshmaity

• Sr. Legal Expert
  • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
    • View Profile
    • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
Send a demand notice/ legal notice stating all the facts very clearly and demand ask them to return the bike with compensation for delay and harassment. Give them a time frame of 7-10 days. This is this first step.

If the issue is not settled you can file a case before the consumer forum.
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/in/riteshmaity
Labour law blog - www.labourlawhub.com
Email - ritesh.k.maity***at***gmail.com
Phone - 91-983-667-9309

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
If you have proper documents then send legal notice to the manager of the service centre and file a consumer case. You will get huge compensation. You are not required to say about insurance claim
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Email - adv.amarnath.sanyal@gmail.com
Mob - 09830303322

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India