Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: property  (Read 683 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline subhnandan

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« on: August 14, 2016, 12:59:19 AM »
i have land about 4 acres that is registred in my name on 1969 that time my age is 27. and other lands are purchased my 3 elder brothers wife name jointly registreed  those 2 land are purchased by father . now on 1989 we are made a partition between our father and 4 brother on father named property and also 4 acre land which is on my name and the other land which is  my 3 elder brothers wife name jointly. all property are divided in 4 shares mention on that parttition we 4 brother and father and well wishers are signed on that partition.
now when our father alive my elder brothers are sold that land which is on his wifes name and that time i asked for my share they said u dont take share from this land bcos u have 4 acres land u sold that we are not demand on said land which is in your name .then i silence as per commitment of them.
now after some year i sold that land on 2007. now they demand to me that u have to give share to us which u sold otherwise we cant give your share which is on fathers named property.i am younger of them now thay torture to  my father and mother both expired .iam stayin 50 kms distance from my village.  can i file a partition suit on my father named property only or that oral partition on plain paper  is valid as per law.


Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: property
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 01:31:28 PM »
If the partition was oral then you can file a partition suit

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: property
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 01:31:28 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India