Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

Author Topic: I need a divorce from my wife  (Read 636 times)

Offline manish1247

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
I need a divorce from my wife
« on: August 15, 2016, 04:53:50 AM »
Hi! I got married around 1.4 years back. My wife is living with her parent since last 7 months. She left my house after verbal fights and to satisfy the ego of her parent. She was pregnant at the time of leaving home. Now she gave a birth to a child in july 2016. I tried my best to take her back. After she left me. But she did not came back and put a false complaint in CAW Cell against me and my family. In complaint she has put useless things upon my mother that she taunt her. No direct dowry or physical harassment put in the complaint. I have clearly understand that my in-laws and wife are anti-social elements and they dont know how to behave, talk or live properly. In the meanwhile i sent my wife a Section 9 notice (as my lawyer suggested me to do that). As time passes and things not improving so i have fully made my mind to take a separation from my wife. My father is retired and on pension. I am currently not working anywhere. I need a guidance that how can i get rid of this relationship without giving much compensation to my wife. And what steps would i follow legally? I heared that if a husband ask for a divorce than he has to pay a lot of compensation. I need a detailed and brief suggestions from you. Kindly help me as i am veryy frustrated and worry about future. Thank you

Offline advjaibansal

• Veteran at Law
    • View Profile
Re: I need a divorce from my wife
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 05:25:57 PM »
Dear Manish,

If wife is ready for mutual consent divorce then opt for that. If wife is not ready for mutual consent divorce then you may file a divorce on the grounds of cruelty. There is no such rule or law that in case husband files for divorce then he has to pay lot of compensation.

Certainly you have to pay monthly maintenance if she files any maintenance application. Maintenance application will be decided on the basis of your income. Please don't worry so much and just file for divorce on the grounds of cruelty if wife is not ready for mutual consent divorce.

Regards,
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
bansal.jai@gmail.com
mobile: 09868566649

Offline Tina79

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 01:55:00 PM »
You have mentioned that she had filed a false complaint at CAW cell.What happened there? Did she produce any evidence against you?

Offline Tina79

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2016, 01:58:25 PM »
You have no choice but to give her alimony as she is not working and has the custody of your kid.

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2016, 01:12:39 AM »
Nowhere it is written in law that husband is required to pay lump sum to wife for MCD. Those said, all are fool. Basically, it is being practiced by the wife to get lump sum for MCD. you can say, MCD is being purchased at lump sum from wife and price is fixed on bargain.
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Email - adv.amarnath.sanyal@gmail.com
Mob - 09830303322

Offline advjaibansal

• Veteran at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2016, 05:37:29 PM »
amount pains in mutual consent divorce as one time settlement is mutual agreement between the parties to settle their dispute. It can be worded as you like. The word itself speaks mutual consent so one has to decide everything to settle be it amount or anything before moving for divorce.

Regards,
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
bansal.jai@gmail.com
mobile: 09868566649

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India