Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: 2 ys affair and 3 yrs of marriage now removed from home.  (Read 1056 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Vinita

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
2 ys affair and 3 yrs of marriage now removed from home.
« on: August 16, 2016, 09:08:31 AM »
I vinita nikhil mirchandani got married to him on  12 feb 2013 and had affair with him for two years before marriage .we bith are handicap cannot hear but our parents are notmal and nikhil is only child of my parents where against to our marriage  so nikhil parents got us married in khar ram mandir temple and made and affidavit  but till date have not got marriage registered.hardly after 1 Month  my mother in law started telling  me to give divorce to nikhil .they forced me to go on work and pay an amount in home as my rent and food I was made to pay my doctors fee and take care of my travelling expenses..last year on 24 th may 2015my father in law hit me as i had not given money at home and take leave as i was not well .my inlaws never allow me to take leave .I was very sick and malnutrition  and under weight.when my in law hit me my sister  came with me to police station  and as per police  suggestion my sister took me to government hospital where I came to know I have tb .till date they have not came at my home when I go there they say no need to come my husband says that marriage is not legal and the paper was made by his father's frnd has no legal  value and say he will get married to some one else as his  parents are supporting  .he say he will give me divorce and his parents have hired lawyer and also have big connections .he will go out of india in few days or in a week and get married he told me in video chat .my dad is not that financially strong.I want that he cannot go any where out of mumbai and they take me at home .I don't want to give him divorce .pls reply me soon as need to do somethis before he gets married.he say everyone that he have given me divorce  and is single and searching new girls .pls reply soon what legal action I can take to stop him from Ettington married  or going out of mumbai
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 09:10:54 AM by Vinita »

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 697
  • Karma: +20/-17
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: 2 ys affair and 3 yrs of marriage now removed from home.
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 07:30:53 PM »
Dear Ma'am,

Even if your marriage is not registered, still the marriage is valid as the same was solemnised in the mandir. For entering into your matrimonial home, please file a domestic violence case seeking residence order from the husband and restraining order against the in-laws not to hit you or cause any kind of domestic violence. Please don't worry as your husband cannot marry without getting a divorce from the court, which is not easy in this country.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: 2 ys affair and 3 yrs of marriage now removed from home.
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 12:12:57 AM »
you can get injunction order restraining him from remarrying to another girl followed by a complaint before local police station. To be very practical situation, you cannot reconcile this marriage by force or by court order but you can claim compensation for such cruelty, harassment and mental agony. If you are not working then you can also get maintenance order from Chief Judicial Magistrate Court on interim basis.

Filing of domestic violence case will only be suggestible if you are in your in-laws house otherwise it will be hopeless in long term.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India