Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: DVC,MC,498a  (Read 996 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ken@

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« on: August 17, 2016, 02:00:32 AM »
My wife has  filed 498a,MC and DVC on me and my family members.

Out of 3.5yrs of marriage she was with me for only 35days, with my mum for 4months and she never joined me overseas though i got her a visa within 2 months of marriage.

I have scolded her whilst chatting on messenger a couple of times on messenger this was also in retaliation to her scolding me in the same chat, will stand ground as evidence in the court??

Apart from that there is nothing wrong on my side as far as i know. I married her, got her to apply for passport obtained her passport, then applied for visa, got the visa and i came down to take her abroad with me, she did not travel with me, later i have asked her to join my friends and travel abroad, she did not do this as well and in turn she filed all these cases.

She is claiming 40000 monthly maintenance, etc.

I had to leave my job and struggling with out a job a for the last year and my British passport is also held up in the court. What will be the objections of the court to give me my passport back ? Are there any provisions to request for speedy trial of the case?
Many thanks in advance for your help.

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 666
  • Karma: +19/-17
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: DVC,MC,498a
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 07:34:33 PM »
Dear Sir,

Please file an application for release of passport, it may be immediately give to you. Please take grounds for your livelihood and undertaking that as and when required you will appear before the court. There are hundreds of judgement where passport is released to husband in matrimonial cases.

For maintenance, you need to show how much you are earning or not earning, so file your reply and income tax returns etc. Court will decide accordingly. Rest you have to contest the case on merits.

without looking at the internet chats its not possible whether they will go against you or in your favour.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India