Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: bank action  (Read 1168 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline rajiv12

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
bank action
« on: August 18, 2016, 09:11:33 AM »
dear sir,
bank has given loan to my private ltd. firm MSME manufacturing unit,I m director of that pvt. ltd. firm,  they purchased cheques of rs. 38 lacs of my propritorship outstation firm in my personal saving bank ac of rs 38 lacs , I transferred that amount to my company cc limit ac. lateron when cheque returned back because of some reason they debited my company account that amount and credited to my saving account and declared my unit NPA and applied sarfaci act and auctioned it, as well as they logged sec 138 case against me for the same amount. case is pending with the highcourt as well as Drt. what is the merit of case , as per my case they cant debit my co account as there are two more directors , one is my wife and another one my brother in advice me I can go to supreme court too for saving my unit and ready to pay 38 lacs .all the cases are pending . can i get my unit back , i could not get stay till today.
can bank debit any company account to fullfill personnel liabilities of one director ?
bank already auctioned my unit.
thanking yu
waiting for reply

Offline advocatesingh

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 80
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Singh and Associates - experts in Civil laws
    • View Profile
Re: bank action
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 12:57:49 AM »
your matter is in high court, you file all additional applications in High court,

once all your options in high court is exhausted than only approach supreme court.

blindly approaching supreme court without completely exhausting all your options in high court will be fruitless infact detrimental to your case.

our justice system will take its time and the matter will drag on for sometime, there is no hurry here.

so relax and fight your matter tactfully
Singh and Associates
Civil law experts


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India