Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: How to get Divorce  (Read 1699 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline kumar111

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
How to get Divorce
« on: August 24, 2016, 05:28:30 AM »
Hi my name is Kumar. My wife is not living with me from last 1 year 1 month. She left my home at 27 july 2015, after 15 days her mother called my mother & informed that my wife is pregnant but when she left home she and i both didn't knew that. she spend all time of pregnancy at her home after delivery she filed simple complaint in police station against me that i physically and mentally tortured her. she claimed that when she left home she was 1 month pregnant which is lie. Now she dont want to divorce me and also dont want to live with me. Now my question is she is ready to live with me but with my parents as i have type 1 diabetes and other health issues. Now i said i am not living with my parents i live with my friend and i want to migrate at my village cause i couldnt afford things as i jobless. Now my question is what should i do? should i file RCR and take her refusal on before court, i also planning to file civil injuction to restrict my wife to come back in home. what is the proper steps RCR, Civil injuction (by My parents) & divorce please guide what should i do first. i cant take divorce on the basis of adultery cause if new born child is mine then i will face more trouble i cant make statements properly. Please guide me i am in big confusion

Offline advbanani

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 75
  • Karma: +0/-1
  • Accident Claim and Cheating cases
    • View Profile
Re: How to get Divorce
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 05:52:24 PM »
Have a serious discussion with your wife about the future.
Meet her regularly discuss with her know what's in her mind, this will take several meetings.

Try to find out everything going on in her mind.

Do not fight nor get agitated. Listen and understand.

After that decide what to do. Not now take blind steps will make things worse for you.
Adv.Banani Mukherjee"
Jodhpur High Court
Accident Claim and Cheating cases

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 809
  • Karma: +23/-18
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: How to get Divorce
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 05:35:36 PM »
Dear Sir,

its for you to decide what you want. If you are looking for divorce then only file for divorce on the grounds of cruelty against the wife. do not waste your time in filing RCR then divorce. IF you want to work out the marriage then file for RCR.

You may not be getting any restraining order against the wife as she has a right to reside in the matrimonial home till the time divorce is decided. Its up to her whether she wants to reside or not, she may also get residence order from the court under DV Act.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: How to get Divorce
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2016, 09:50:40 AM »
Ir is suggestible to have discussion with your wife otherwise matter will be worst than ever. If you have doubt about the child then go for DNA test. Results will speak itself. Further if you are jobless then you are in more trouble as law will not spare you with this jobless excuse. You cannot leave a job whimsically or remain jobless when you have responsibility to maintain you wife and your child.

Further it is a very joke of the day, when you said to file an injunction application to restrain your wife to lead conjugal life with you. Anyway, you can go for consultation in details with me or any other lawyer to avoid further legal complications.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Offline Advocate Ashok Yadav

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: How to get Divorce
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2016, 07:45:57 AM »
Yes you can get divorce but everything depends how well the case is presented and twisted and get you the  perfect remedy.

I assure there is nothing to be afraid for your wife cruelty etc against you and we can take many steps which will safeguard your future, mental trauma etc from many hurdles.
Please be free to contact then we can discuss in details.

Advocate Ashok Yadav



Offline brown

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 13
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
    • Brown Law, P.L.
Re: How to get Divorce
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2016, 11:56:18 PM »
Yes you can get divorce easily. but you have to discussion with your wife.
At Brown Law, P.L., We help people in Personal Injury, Accidents, Family Law causes and Business Law. We are one of the best law firm based in Orlando, Florida. Call at 407-344-3400 for any enquiry.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: How to get Divorce
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2016, 11:56:18 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India