Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Forced physical abuse  (Read 741 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline palpitt

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Forced physical abuse
« on: August 25, 2016, 01:43:13 PM »

I have been married for 7 years and have one-year-old son. My wife is irresponsible and a compulsive liar. I believe in women empowerment and hate violence against underpowered. During my 1st 5 years of marriage, my wife used to show anger and physically abuses me. She always tied to pick up fights in every possible manner and try to make me angry and violent, but I always stayed with my conscious and principles. I have tried to advise her about lying and acting irresponsibly and tried to take her for counseling and to psychiatrist but she never agreed.
Around 4-5 years, I have tried taken help from her family, but unfortunately, they showed sympathy towards me, but never helped.
Once everything started failing, I abused her physically in a violent way. Then all of the sudden her character changed. She stopped lying and faking for some months. After that incident, she never physically abused me and never showed highest level of anger.  However, every now and then, she picks up fight by continuous lying and faking. And disturbs me until I get forced for another physical abuse. How much ever I try to run away, or advise her the bad side of it, she will force. As soon as I abuse her, she says sorry for her actions and try to act understanding for some days. She does not have any complaints for abusing her. In addition, she is very happy that she made me do a wrong thing against my will.
The frequency of physical abuse is now increasing and my son is 1 years old, I do not want to do it anymore. I do not want him to abuse anybody, once he grow up. I have tried my level best. She is not ready for divorce, and not ready for consultants and psychiatrists. Her mother (father died at the age of late 40s by alcohol abuse) is irresponsible and supports this behavior.

Please advise me, how to proceed for divorce.

Offline palpitt

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Forced physical abuse
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 12:25:34 AM »
Is there any law in India, which can force a person to take external help from psychiatrists or consultants?
We are living outside India.

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 703
  • Karma: +21/-17
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Forced physical abuse
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 04:41:31 PM »
Dear Sir,

Please consult a doctor and stop physically abusing your wife. Its not a solution for your marriage of whatever you are doing. IF wife reports to police about the domestic violence caused by you then you may be in serious trouble as you are not residing in india.

There is no law, which can force a person to undergo any kind of treatment as suggested by you.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India