Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: property  (Read 430 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline minakshi

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« on: August 26, 2016, 02:07:15 AM »
Dear Legal Expert,
I am residing in Vikhroli East,mumbai-83. We had booked a 1 BHK flat at vikhroli in 2006. we were asked to pay 20% booking amount and the flat details will be alloted to us was told by the builder. The Possession date was 2008. We asked them whether they have acquired CC and various required documents for the construction. The builder said we will receive it within 2-3 months. So we paid 20 % amount. The builder gave us a letter mentioning name of the building and flat number so and so is booked for you. No documents were made there after. They never received any CC or documents to go ahead for the construction for so many years. Now they are calling us on phone and asking us to take away the money. They are telling on phone,that the construction is not getting a nod to go ahead. We told them to give us a letter mentioning that this construction procedure is stopped or scrapped and cannot go ahead. But they are not willing to give it in writing and pressurizing us to take away money. There was a news in Times of India that maharashtra govt has allowed irregular construction to go ahead and since then the builder is behind us to take away the booking amount. What should we do. From internal sources we got the news that the project is going to be transferred to new builder and so they want to remove old customer and lure new customer according to todays property prices. please advise.
Thanks, Minakshi Kumar G

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: property
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 12:17:09 AM »
You have to send letter to the developer with all your grievances. You can also ask for refund of money with interest also. On failure to comply to your notice, you can go to consumer forum for relief. 

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India