Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Relative Steal legal documents  (Read 1001 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline yashashya

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Relative Steal legal documents
« on: August 26, 2016, 10:46:52 PM »
Hello Group Members,

This is case of my sister in law who is 18 years old, the situation is that:

1) My wife's and sister in law's father has been expired in January of same year and mother already has been expired many times before

2) They have one uncle (chahchaji) and 5 aunty (buaji) in which one is expired.

3) my sister in law is firstly convinced by these people for intention of property and fund of my father in law

4) After getting money of 50,000 they creates problem for my sister in law as because the uncles wants "anukampa nukti" for her son who give fire to my father in law and my sister in law refuse to give this to him.

5) Now they make her homeless and lock all the house as because house registered on the name of mother of my father in law (parental house).

6) also they stay on job and funds by name of same son

7) and 4th number aunt (buaji) occupied all her documents (marksheet, rashancard, aadharcard etc) and refused to return these as the send I already give it to your uncle and uncle says i dont have any docs , sometime they both says you dont give us any docs as you dont have proof of that.

8 ) Now we are unable to proof that my father in law have only two daughters and nothing else due to lack of documents

9) they already nominee my sister in law for his job.

now the concern is

1) can we take legal action against aunt for stealing of docs, if yes the please give us the path to do so ?
2) can we take action against locked house as because its the property of all and false stay on job, if yes then please show us the right way? 

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India