Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Marriage Fraud  (Read 1025 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline needysoul

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Marriage Fraud
« on: August 27, 2016, 09:07:49 PM »

I got married around 4 years back and during last 4 years our relations has changed from good to worse. She started blaming my parents for anything abusing me & them, hitting me, threatening me of filling domestic violence cases. We live with my parents for which my dad paid from his retirement funds and I pay an emi of around 8k pm to get income tax rebate (Which my parents can pay off easily). Off late she started telling my folks this is our house and she will throw them out or I will file divorce and take this house and everything you have.

At times she will accuse us of telling false information (about my fiances) during marriage.. which is incorrect as her father saw my tax returns / salary documents as well. (I know was a red flag there but ignored it). We both are working and earning a good package in 7 digits each. She has her financial independence, I never asked her for money and dont know what she does with her money. Apart from that I pay for her a monthly allowance and all her shopping bills and i am told you don't do anything for me.

After our marriage she said she celebrate her birthday on a different date then as told to us before marriage in her bio-data/ horoscope data. Reason was she has been doing it since her school days and her uncle mentioned wrong date / year in school when she got admitted to school. Recently I came to know that her date of birth is in fact wrong and she is 2 years older then as claimed during marriage. Also we figured out that her family even lied on religion / belief to us. We were told her family is Hindu Agarwal but now I found they are practising Jainism, I am a hindu brahmin.

I am kind of confused and taken back by this all these accusation of frauds when I am the one who was cheated. I want to get out of this marriage now. Do I have a legal course to get out of this marriage without affecting my parents.

Thanks for your response.

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 875
  • Karma: +25/-19
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Marriage Fraud
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 04:37:08 PM »
Dear Sir,

For getting a divorce, if your wife is ready for divorce then you may file a divorce on the ground of mutual consent. If wife is not ready then you need to file for divorce on the grounds of cruelty against the wife. As wife is working, she may not get any maintenance from you. For parents, she may file false dowry harassment case or DV case but that may not affect them as they may be easily getting bail. Domestic violence is a civil remedy case and there is no criminal punishment as such.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Marriage Fraud
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 04:37:08 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India