Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Cheating on partial land occupied  (Read 440 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ksat85

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Cheating on partial land occupied
« on: August 29, 2016, 08:58:45 AM »
Dear sir/Madam,
i bought a land Apr 2015 after full verification of the Documents for the Past Ten years with EC, Patta...etc documents and Registerd the plot with cash payment (Without Sale Deed) The Land @ Left side was already builted house of 10Years ago and my right side plot was empty ground, when i purchased the plot it was clean documet and i measured the plot with our tape it was perfect as per the document, the Right side (Empty ground) plot owner made a Survey for land by the Proper government surveyor and his land had occured 7Ft in frontage in our land, so we also petitioned to survey our land for 2nd verification and the Result was as same and we raised the issue to the Left side House holder that it was a mistake by him that he took 7 ft Land frontage (total 336sqft occupied) on my property, But the house owner itself a advocate so he is now refusing for a compensation and to talk with us, so under what section can i file the case and proceed, Please Help me, this is my soul property of 8 years slave life in Gulf

Offline advarjun

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 168
  • Karma: +8/-0
  • Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert
    • View Profile
Re: Cheating on partial land occupied
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 08:23:06 PM »
you file for illegal trespassing your property let the court decide
Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Cheating on partial land occupied
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 09:34:38 AM »
If you have registered the Deed of Sale in your favour then you are now owner of the property and you cannot claim any compensation from its erstwhile owner. in your present situation you have to file a suit for declaration and recovery of possession in respect of 336 sq ft.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India