Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Ancestral property issue  (Read 574 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Jaj

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Ancestral property issue
« on: August 29, 2016, 11:04:40 AM »
I need to know my father would not leave any will and after him my elder brother is sole proprietor in business and he purchase more properties in his and her wife name from business income now if I demand dividation of property would it be possible that I get dividation from other property also that he made in his and her wife name and if possible will it should be transfer to my wife's name from her wife's as a gift deed and what about the registration and stamp duty charges and property income and other tax payable by my wife. Please guide.

Offline advarjun

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 168
  • Karma: +8/-0
  • Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert
    • View Profile
Re: Ancestral property issue
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 08:12:38 PM »
properties in the nameof someone else cannot be transferred with an explicit consent of the person in whoes name the property is.

now no court will give such an order of transfer of property name.

The court will look into consideration how you are entitled to the money earned by your brother. it is your brother's effort which resulted in his income, that cannot be construed as ancestral. secondly how can you establish that such and such has been purchased by his income derived from ancestral business.

kindly not had the business been in lass could you be made a party to its liability if yes than you can stake a claim but if not than you have nothing to frown.

your case is nothing but a futile attempt to spoil brother-brother relationship at the end of it, you will be the loser all due to your greed
Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Ancestral property issue
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 09:31:00 AM »
You have to bring a case for partition and accounts. You can claim profits out of the business as well as you can also divide the same as Family business.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India